Russell & Bromley, Westfield Shopping Centre
Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
Austin Reed, London
The Atrium, Camberley
Thomasons brings effective retail engineering solutions to selling space, combining traditional engineering skills with striking modern glass structures
Thomasons has a long and successful history in the retail sector, with some client relations lasting over 50 years. Our structural engineering expertise encompasses the design of new retail units or shopping complexes, retail fit out of new developments and refurbishment or alteration of existing stores.
Thomasons has all the specialist skills necessary for managing successful retail projects, including:
- Ability to phase work, allowing major refurbishments to be carried out while the store continues to trade – a must for most retailers.
- An appreciation of the rapid programmes required for retail work
- Experience optimising retail space and increasing footfall.
- A proactive and flexible approach to the fast changing nature of retail design.
- Ability to address problems on site during fast track projects and provide immediate solutions.
- Knowledge of the historic forms of construction, which are found in the High Street Retail environment.