Spanning the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and education sectors, Clear Structures creates a distinctive look and feel through innovative designs for elements such as building facades, curtain walling, glass floors, balustrades and staircases. Drawing on its long experience, it finds aesthetic yet practical solutions to the most challenging design issues.
It is also an expert in architectural metalwork and designs bespoke components, often to interface with its glass designs.
Clear Structures’ extensive portfolio ranges from new build and historic buildings, to a host of famous venues including the Etihad Stadium and the Imperial War Museum, leading high street retailers and universities.
Clear Structures’ services include:
- Architectural metalwork – bespoke design in all metals, including stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and brass
- Bolted glass – design and modelling, determining the correct glass specification to prevent failure
- Balustrading – detailed design analysis of bespoke balustrading to the latest glass design codes
- Curtain walling – tailored solutions for all curtain walling requirements
- Glass floors – innovative glass flooring solutions for every type of building
- Expert advice – helping to resolve a wide range of legal disputes involving the use of glass