Offering a flexible bespoke service tailored to your requirements, we can provide health and safety support to project teams in a number of different ways. This may involve taking on the role of principal designer when we are leading the design on a project, or, when we are not in a position to lead the design, we can provide expert advice to the principal designer acting as sub-consultant.
We can also support clients in an advisory role to help ensure that you comply fully with the CDM Regulations.
Thomasons has provided planning supervisor, CDM co-ordinator and CDM adviser services on hundreds of projects with values ranging from £250k to £50 million.
We also offer a full health and safety consultancy service across many industry sectors, with clients ranging from architects and surveyors to major healthcare and insurance companies.
Construction Design and Management (CDM) Adviser service:
- Site and workplace audits to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Advice on SSIP/PAS 91 schemes, including assisting with health and safety accreditation
- Development and implementation of corporate health and safety policies and procedures
- Bespoke risk management solutions, on an ad hoc basis or for entire projects
- Advice and assistance in producing the principal contractor’s construction phase plan, risk assessments and method statements
For all health & safety enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org