We are passionate about good engineering, applying our expertise from the simplest to the most complex engineering challenge. Put simply, we enjoy working with people and love what we do.
Our expertise spans structural projects of all types – from private homes to high-rise structures, housing developments, retail parks, town centre regenerations and major redevelopments of acute hospitals.
We work on temporary, new and historic structures – from pop-up shops and cutting-edge new properties to some of the UK’s best loved old buildings – drawing on the very latest design techniques and sustainable materials technology.
We are often called upon to solve structural challenges for more unusual projects; these have included deployable tents for disaster areas and Europe’s highest Christmas tree.
Our structural engineering service offers:
- Design of substructures and superstructures
- Advice and design solutions, from project inception to completion
- Resources to undertake projects of all sizes from small domestic schemes to projects valued in excess of £100m
- Design for new, existing and historic buildings, including extensions and adaptations
- Advice on temporary works and installation
- In depth experience of different types of structures and materials
- Advanced 3-D modelling design techniques
- Building Information Modelling
- The option to integrate an in-house civil engineering capability
- Experience in difference procurement routes including JCT, PPC2000, NEC, PPP and PFI contracts