Thomasons is an award-winning independent civil and structural engineering consultancy, offering engineering design and complementary services nationwide through a network of five offices. Our services span structural, civil and glass engineering design, together with building surveying, advice on health & safety and environmental issues, and expert witness services.
The business is looking to grow and expand into new markets and as such as is looking for a Bid Co-ordinator to join their Business Development & Marketing Team in the Guildford office.
Under the Direction of the Business Development & Marketing Director, the role will be responsible for supporting the increase of business development opportunities, co-ordination of bids through analysis and planning, then ensuring the timely completion of responses to bids through liaising with the various offices, Directors and Engineers for input.
- Bid management and collation
- Management of bid library
- Bid improvement through feedback
- Portal management
- Framework administration & monitoring
- Collation and completion of PQQ’s, SQ’s, ITT’s, Supplier Questionnaire’s, RFI’s
- Updating and maintaining of accreditations & memberships
- Sales reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator, with the ability to express ideas verbally and in writing to a range of audiences
- Have excellent attention to detail and quality improve submissions
- Demonstrable experience in the bidding environment
- Have proven research and business skills
- Take responsibility for maintaining high standards of accuracy and correctness in dealing with information and data
In return you will receive a competitive salary including pension and private healthcare benefit following successful completion of probation period plus 25 days annual leave entitlement.