Our field of expertise ranges from pre purchase and risk identification advice to clients, through to implementation and final hand over. The team can provide planning support and a full range of design services including site investigation, ground remediation, geotechnical design, flood risk analysis, highways and drainage design, ground modelling and utilities advice.
Associations with ecologists and contaminated land specialists provide additional services and areas of expertise which we can offer to our clients.
In addition to engineering and technical specialisms, the team can provide procurement and contractual advice which is specific to a client’s individual requirements. We offer a range of services which include Project Management, production of tender documents, tender assessment and contractor appointment as well as on site Contract Administration.
Throughout each stage of a project, the team will aim to produce robust, cost effective and sustainable design solutions which will minimise their environmental impact for the benefit of future generations.
Thomasons’ Civil Engineering Services Include:
- Pre-Purchase/Due Diligence Assessments and Reports – desk top analysis to identify potential purchase and development risks, manage client liabilities and identify any abnormal engineering costs
- Flood Risk Assessments – working with clients to satisfy current planning and Environment Agency criteria for site developments and minimise future flooding risks
- Flood Resilience Surveys – identifying cost effective preventative and remedial flood solutions for single residential properties to full sized industrial operations which may be at risk or have affected by flooding.
- Drainage Strategy/Detailed Design – developing innovative drainage solutions across all sectors which meet current planning requirements for sustainability as well as being cost effective and specific to the site
- Highway & Pavement Design – detailed design of all highways from car parks and residential access roads to industrial distributor and major trunk roads. This includes footways, pavement design, traffic signs and road markings as well as street lighting assessments and design.
- 3D Ground Modelling & Cut/Fill Assessment – development of site wide model indicating site finished levels, formation details and cut and fill earthwork volumes
- Utilities Assessments – Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys, mapping of below ground services, preparation of load study requirements for all utilities, providing advice, support and coordination for the provision of new services, utility protection and diversions as required. These include Electric Vehicle Charging Pods.
- Project Management & Contract Administration Services – providing independent advice to clients regarding appropriate and project specific forms of contract for all sizes of Civil Engineering Works. Preparation of contract and tender documentation, tender analysis and reporting and administration of the contract during the construction and hand over phase.
For all civil engineering enquiries, please email us at email@example.com