Our expertise encompasses master planning services such as flood risk assessments, drainage strategies, cut and fill evaluation and highway feasibility studies.
Associations with ecologists, Biocensus, and transport consultants, TPC, expands this range of essential services. We develop initial strategies and designs into detailed schemes relevant to the project sector, addressing the needs of both our private and public clients.
From conception to construction, we produce robust, sustainable and efficient designs that minimise environmental impact where possible to the benefit of future generations.
Thomasons’ civil engineering services include:
- Flood risk assessments – working with planning authorities and the Environment Agency to identify and minimise flood risk
- Surface water drainage design – balancing sustainability, cost and site constraints
- Foul drainage design – for all types of project and systems
- Cut and fill – using 3D modelling to ensure each project’s financial viability
- Highway design – advice and detailed design, from construction accesses to estate roads
- Level design – detailed design to blend hard landscaping into existing features
- Pavement design – ensuring that the aesthetic finish is supported by engineering solutions
For all civil engineering enquiries, please email us at email@example.com